- Customers must be at least 18 years of age to place an order with Eesawebsoultions. Eesawebsoultions.tech is the owner and operator of Eesawebsoultions, Inc.
- Please note that each order is an offer by you to purchase products from Eesawebsoultions.tech and is subject to these terms and conditions.
- Eesawebsoultions , Inc owns copyright to all Eesawebsoultions website contents including logo, texts and graphical elements.
- ‘Company’ means Eesawebsoultions.tech
- ‘Customer’ means any individual or corporate identity offering to purchase goods from the company.
- ‘Product’ means any product license key that the company has sold or is proposing to sell to the customer. Free tech support including download links being additional service available for customer free of charge and with no guarantee is not the product as defined in this paragraph.
- ‘Agreement’ means any transaction or proposed transaction between the company and the customer relating to the sale/purchase of the product.
- These terms and conditions shall apply to and be incorporated into every agreement between the company and the customer.
- These terms and conditions supersede any previous terms and conditions of the company.
- These terms and conditions shall take precedence over any terms and conditions of the customer and shall not be varied without the written consent of the company.
- The company shall be entitled to alter prices to correct errors or omissions.
- All prices are denominated in US dollars.
- Payment for all products must be made in full, at the time of order, by any on-line payment method available on the website.
- The company will not deliver any product before the credit/debit card transaction has been authorized.
- The company will not deliver products if it has any evidence or suspicion that a credit/debit card is being used fraudulently.
- The company will pass on all information it holds about a customer on request by the police or other authorities where a credit/debit card has been used to commit fraud or any other crime.
- The product offered for sale is a second hand product key that can be used to activate matching computer software, and might require phone activation. Company guarantees activation of 1 copy of matching computer software on 1 pc.
- Second hand product keys are legally sold under the First Sale doctrine contained in 17 U.S.C. § 109. The company does not sell download links or provide paid support.
While the company will do its utmost to deliver the product instantly after payment, it shall have no liability for any delay in email delivery or non-delivery or for any consequential loss. Delays due to circumstances outside the control of the company shall not entitle the customer to cancel any order or to refuse to accept email delivery.
Installation of the software is entirely customers’ own responsibility.
The company shall not be liable for failure to meet its obligations if such failure results from circumstances which could not have been contemplated and which are beyond the company’s reasonable control.
The customer agrees to the company using cookies on the Eesawebsoultions.tech website.
- Personally identifiable name and address data including phone numbers and emails submitted during checkout is used solely to complete a specific request, for example to fulfill an order, or to provide technical support, it is never shared with 3rd parties except for the purposes of executing specific requests as exampled above.
- To prevent unauthorized access, we have in place PCI security compliance standards safeguarding data we collect online.